I made crepes for Dead Day brunch. These are the recipes for fillings.
• 1 c applesauce
• 1/4 cup raisins
• 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
• 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
Thoroughly mix apple, raisins, brown sugar and cinnamon. Heat in microwave on high for about 2 minutes. Spoon liberally (about two Tablespoons) into each crepe and fold. Serve with a topping of either maple syrup of left-over apple mixture.
Hazelnuts and bananas
• 1 20-ounce can crushed pineapple – drained
• 1 11-ounce can mandarin oranges – drained
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1 8-ounce carton of frozen whipped cream topping – thawed
Mix together pineapple, oranges, and vanilla extract. Fold in the whipped topping.
They are excellent tasting and smelling. I hope the crepes are as good re-heated.